Climate Bill—Cap and Trade Public Hearing dates announced.
Oregon families, farms and businesses will be impacted by adoption of California’s cap and trade system. If you are able, I would encourage you to plan to attend and make your voices heard.
The five dates and locations are listed below:
• Springfield: Friday, February 22 – Springfield City Hall, Council Chamber (12-3 pm)
• Medford: Saturday, February 23 – City Council Chambers, Medford City Hall (9 am-12 pm)
• Remote: Monday, February 25 – Remote testimony (live video feed from various rural locations), Oregon State Capitol (TBD)
• The Dalles: Friday, March 1 – The Dalles Civic Auditorium, Community Room (12-3 pm)
• Bend: Saturday, March 2 – Central Oregon Community College, Cascade Hall, Room 246-248 (9 am-12 pm)